Our readers want to hear all about your Interrail trip – if you’d like to contribute your unique Interrail story, we’d be delighted to publish it. Here’s some prompts – include however much or little you wish.
- What’s your name, where are you from, and how old are you?
- What inspired you or gave you the idea to do an Interrail trip?
- How long did you travel for and how many cities/countries did you visit? Where did you start your journey and what was the last stop?
- Was there something in particular you wanted to achieve on your trip? Did you manage it?
- Expectation vs Reality – did anything exceed your expectations or disappoint you? What was different and in what way?
- Did you travel alone, or in a group? Did you meet any memorable people?
- What did you enjoy the most about your holiday? Describe the activities or places you visited that made you think ‘Oh, this trip was definitely worth it!’
- How was the experience of purchasing and using the Interrail/Eurail Pass? What type of Pass did you use and did you have any difficulties?
- What’s your main takeaway from your trip? Will you be Interrailing again?
If you could give a future interrailer one piece of advice for their trip, what would it be?